ADG is now calling for contributions, in the form of extended abstracts or full papers (no page limits), to be submitted before
February 22 March 1, 2010, via EasyChair. Notification of acceptance or rejection will be issued by March 29, 2010.
For comments or questions concerning this Call for Papers, please contact email@example.com
- Extended abstract/paper submission for presentation at the workshop:
February 22March 1, 2010. Use the EasyChair page to submit your paper: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=adg2010
- Notification of acceptance or rejection: March 29, 2010
- Workshop taking place: July 22-24, 2010
Specific topics for ADG 2010
The topics include but are not limited to
- Polynomial algebra, invariant and coordinate-free methods, probabilistic, synthetic, and logic approaches, techniques for automated geometric reasoning from discrete mathematics, combinatorics, and numerics
- Symbolic and numeric methods for geometric computation, geometric constraint solving, automated generation/reasoning and manipulation with diagrams
- Design and implementation of geometry software, special-purpose tools, automated theorem provers, experimental studies
- Applications of ADG to mechanics, geometric modeling, CAGD/CAD, computer vision, robotics and education
- Extended abstracts (or full papers if you wish). No page limits.
- The extended abstracts (or the introduction of the full papers) must address the following aspects explicitly.
- Problem: What is the problem/question/objective?
- Motivation: Why do we work on the problem? What is the importance?
- State of the Art: What has been done already on the problem?
- Contribution: What is the main original contribution?
- Main Idea: What is the main idea underlying the contribution?
- Electronic submission as PDF is required. Send your file at the URL: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=adg2010
- It will be greatly appreciated if the submissions follow the standard Springer Proceedings format llncs.cls.
- Submit your contribution via our paper submission page at Easy Chair.
- If you have problems with the submission of your paper or questions concerning EasyChair, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The submitted contributions will be subject to a summary review by the Program Committee, bearing in mind that this first review is mainly for presentation, NOT for publication.
- Extended abstracts or full papers accepted for presentation at the workshop will be available during the meeting, published as an internal document for the participants.
- We plan to ask the authors of the extended abstracts (and possibly full papers) accepted for presentation at the workshop to submit their full and/or revised papers for publication in some formal proceedings of ADG 2010 after the workshop.
- The full papers (submitted after the meeting) will be formally reviewed by PC members and external referees.
- The accepted full papers will be published as in Springer Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence (LNAI) series.
- The proceedings of ADG 1996, ADG 1998, ADG 2000, ADG 2002, and ADG 2004, and ADG 2006 appeared as LNAI 1360, LNAI 1669, LNAI 2061, LNAI 2930, LNAI 3763, and LNAI 4869 respectively.